Customer Support and Experience Leader
20+ years of experience building and leading global, customer-focused teams and strategies. A builder, driven to deliver high-impact and sustainable solutions that delight customers and employees alike. Leads and inspires cross-functional teams to accomplish targets no single team could reach on their own. Mentors and transforms individuals into top performers/leaders. Self-taught techie sought after as a go-to for CRM, Salesforce Service Cloud, support, C(x), and telephony platforms alike—bridges the divide between technology- and business-speak.
Customer Support & Experience Consultant at The Wolf
April 2022 to Present
Advising private equity firms on potential acquisitions in the Customer Service/Experience software and infrastructure space. Providing industry expertise and insights around market sizing, pricing, best practices, and competitive intelligence.
Head of Global Customer Support & Services Operations, Cornerstone OnDemand
January 2021 - March 2022
- Led global, follow-the-sun, support & services operations for a team of ~250 professionals including a 150-person contact center (75% offshore).
- Built and led three global teams to comprise the Operations Center of Excellence: Support Operations, Services Operations, and Analytics & Insights (i.e., performance mgmt., quality, VoC).
- Increased Support CSAT from 72% to 89% through improved workflow, reporting, and QA/coaching.
- Decreased Time to First Response from days to hours by migrating the support model from swarm to tiered along with an expansion of Tier 1 agents into low-cost locations.
- Integrated the entire Support & Services (Delivery) technology stack (and underlying processes and data) from two companies into one.
- Led the Voice of the Customer program and underlying technology, data, and insights.
- Created a strong partnership with Product and Engineering to ensure that customer insights/feedback were used to inform and prioritize the product roadmap.